Railway Design and Geometry - Engineering & Development process
Horizontal and Vertical geometry.
Structures and loading.
Light rail vehicle.
Freight (Unit) Train.
Regression analysis of the Rail Track and 3D CAD/CAE design models Geometry of the Rail Track.
3D CAD/CAE design models Geometry:
- 3D CAD/CAE design models of proposed infrastructure changes and the viability of new or changed infrastructure.
Design railway track drainage systems and damaging: storm or floodwater, railway network, maintenance.
Design track 3D CAD/CAE geometry: design rules, requirements to generate optimal geometry for the track.
Railway engineering deliverables for the railway projects:
- Horizontal geometry, vertical geometry to develop the 3D CAD/CAE design models of the tunnel.
Railway track construction deliverables: refurbishment, and renewal information
Validate railway design and engineering: relevant rail standards, design rules and clearance requirements.
Rolling stock design and kinematics:
- Geographic plans, sections, bills of quantities, stage works plans, and images.
Gauging analysis-Comparison of movements against a reference contour-gauge:
- Construction of a carriage, Wheels and wheelsets, running suraface of the wheels.
- Avoid interfering with obstacles along the track.
- Define the maximum allowed vehicle cross-section.
- Static effects: Curving overthrow and Cant.
- Quasi-static effects: Cant deficiency-excess.
- Dynamic effects.